Comment on page
Website Builder FAQ
- Do I need a domain name and web hosting with you to use the Website Builder?
Yes, you’ll need to purchase a web hosting package from us if you don’t already have one. You also need a domain name; we recommend registering or transferring your domain to us where possible for a seamless experience. Take a look at our Web Hosting and Domain Names pages for more details.
- How do I access the Website Builder?
Once you’ve purchased a hosting package, log in to your control panel and go to ‘Web Builder.’ From here, you can access everything you need to build your website.
- Can I back up my website?
You can download backups of your website whenever you like straight from your control panel.
- Do I need to know how to code to use the Website Builder?
- What kind of support is included?
The Web Builder includes a comprehensive Help Centre with videos, tutorials, and on-screen guides. It’s intuitive and easy to use, but if you have a specific question or need further help, please contact our UK support team via your control panel.
Start building your perfect website with our Website Builder!